Saturday, May 10, 2008

WWF versus STEVE AOKI!

You might be thinking, "what's WWF compared to Steve?!" It's not the wrestling thingy, it's World Wide Festival! Simple, people with loads of money, can afford both. People like me, have to make a hard decision. This is all considered under peer pressure. How old to have peer pressure! This is the result of someone who doesn't know his limitations to partying. Goodness.

I so wanna rave for the third day, it's Gilles Peterson himself and M.A.N.D.Y! Erm, and..yah alright, my fren's band, Wiked Aura Batucada. His girlfriend is one of my peers who's pressuring me to go. urgh! Rave Rave Rave!

Okie, bed time now, think later.

MeQuote: "Sometimes, the reasons u gave, are simply fucking stupid. But that ain't gonna stop me from anything. I'm a man, not with many words, but with many brains.".

No comments: