Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rainbows and dreamers in the dark night.

I was lying, tossing and turning around on my teeney bed. Thoughts ran thru, and the first thing came to mind was, I need a new bed. Yes. I do. Okie next, switch on the fan faster. (DAMN, if only my room's air conditioned) Anyhoo, seems like something's missing...and I can't seem to know what it is. I can't figure it out. And I'm not sleepy at all.

I remembered a mushy-wordy saying, that I heard before from someone I used to treasure so much. "Look up at the stars in the sky at night, and bear in mind that I'm looking at the same stars too, missing you.". I light a smoke, and tried to squint my eye to witness any. I don't know whatever for, but I tried. Face against the grill of my window...my house is just too near other flats. Can't see any. But then ah, why am I even bothering to look up? I'm not missing anyone, or hoping that someone would miss me too. I mean, I do miss someone, but he's simply might be sleeping at this wicked hour. Not might be, he is! Who wouldn't. I wouldn't.

You know how random this entry is, right? I guess it's one of my most no-brainer, just want to blog since there's nothing much to do right at this hour. Okie, back to my weeney bed.

No comments: