Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Daft Punk Rocks my Socks out!

It's been rather a long time, since I manage to rant something here. I have become sick with the idea of writing something rather seeming less important, or put up my "what i eat today!" or, "what i do today!". Truth is, I work from 9-5, nothing much to do after and head home, watch my normal non-informative shows on television. Nevertheless, i try to catch what's good on Discovery travel and living. Boring right?? I know.

But, I need to feed my small little brain with much intelligence as possible. And, by catching up on traveling when you can't afford one is indeed a good way to retreat yourself before zonking out.

All I could think of right now is my trip off to Bangkok, again! It's barely two months, a month a half I would say. I don't pretty much care about upcoming Zouk out, or my birthday for that matter. But, I would definitely wanna have some food paradise gathering before heading off, with my friends. Is it still too early to ask for a birthday gifts?? I don't pretty much care about how many pressies I get, all I want is one thing. That is........a TOYWATCH!!!!!!!!

It's bloody not a watch, which is a toy, its a brand! I fell in love with this funky little ones, and definitely can't afford with the dooshI'm drawing monthly eh. hahaha! So, anyone out there generous enough to buy this for me, please by all means! I would love to receive it with arms wide open!

No comments: