Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Essentially yours.

I have yet to make any mark recently on this blog. The only mark I could get out was the shape of my ass in Quint's office. It's been rather a 'stare at the screen' kinda thing every morning. Not forgetting the major throbbing of one's headache. Mind you, I am still experiencing the rendezvous of a major migraine right now.

It seems that age is catching up on me, and I once used to have a good body immune system. It seems all weak, and major feeding of caffeine and nicotine into my body, like a vampire to its blood. Not forgetting the catching up of weekly prancing around trying to keep up with good music. All that was once nothing, and now, it seems like my legs are going to give way and my lungs is begging to breathe the 'sunlight' it once knew 5 years ago.

All I can think of right now, is the upcoming Diwali that's going to take place, and, a birthday bbq/party. Once again, we're back at High Street Centre on that day, ladies and gentleman. But what's most important, is a 9-days freaking trip to Bangkok and Ko-Chang! Yes please, the soaking up of sun and the sea's clear blue water awaits my arrival baby!

No comments: