Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sacrifices and willing-ness.

As much as how each of us grow up, be it in any kind of household, all of us have definitely felt a bit of love from our parents. So much so as they sacrifice for the needs and happiness of their own children. Impossible, if you would say that a parent doesn't love his/her child. Be it if you're being loved lesser than you brothers and sisters, you still are being loved. Isn't it?

I was thinking, and had a thought about how it was, when my parents grow up. Difficult times, but manageable and happy. And when they get married, and shifted away. How parents let go of their own fruits of loin. Take my Dad for example, living far off from his late mother last time. Yes, Malaysia might just be a causeway away, but still, you don't get the chance of traveling or meet her everyday. How is that?

As much as I could get angry with my parents, at the end of the day, nothing could ever beat the comfortableness of their warmth. I can't paint any future without them in it. :)

No comments: