Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hope ah? -TUI-

You know how when you try to express love, and it all came tumbling down? And when you don't express love, it IS there and u just don't do it? That's why, I don't know how to express love. I really don't. It just made me realize, all these while, me saying I love you, I like you, any kind of fondness, took a hell lot of courage out of me. But BUT, u see, it always ends up to being nothing, even when there was something. So what's the whole point, right? Catch my drift? By right, what I'm saying is kinda true.

So, at the end of the day, I keep reminiscing over your empowering perfume smell, your sweet-sinful voice, your cute little squinty eyes, your button-shroomie nose...and all of the above. But what I truly don't know is, what to do. So, YOU tell me as a person who's seeing from outside the box, what do you see me be doing? I wish for some enlightenment.

No comments: