Sunday, January 13, 2008

Obsession the fantasy.

Up till now, I'm always cheering people and trying to make them believe that '08, is gonna be a better year compared to '07. It's just that things r being dragged on to '08 apparently, so it's gonna be a rougher patch for a start.

It's an odd thing to look back at these people (friends), to watch them. Each in their own way so brave, so determined, and so very desperate. Desperate to venture out, but afraid of what they'll miss when they goes. Desperate to get everything that they wants, even when they're not exactly sure of what that is. Desperate for life to be perfect again, although they realizes it never really was. Desperate for a better future, if they can find a way to escape their past.

I not only watch, but I cheer them on, these wonderful friends of mine. I hope so much for what they're looking for. But I know not all of them will. Sadly, that's not just the way life works. Not everyone gets a happy ending.

No comments: