Thursday, January 24, 2008

Drill me.

When growing up, bash was what we always wanted every year. I still remember, the parties, the wonderful cakes baked by my own mother. Inviting the entire neighbourhood if possible. Playing games, having fun the whole day. Pigging out with loads of food. Every single family members was involved. Many many birthday pressies you could ever get in your whole entire life.

And as we grow older, we don't do bash at home anymore. Either wonderful friends planned a surprise for us, or simply, having the comfort of the people you love around you.

Clock strike upon the hour, and all I want to do, is sit home. Older you get, the wiser you are. The wiser you are, the more u reminisce. But all I hoped for, was a wish I made on that very day, to come true.

No comments: