Thursday, November 29, 2007

The mucus that flows...

I've decided to bath after a whole day at home. I was just simply lazy and feeling dirty. But, I'm all clean now. Side effects: Flu.

I'm in the midst of doing Case Study when my classmate came online. One thing lead to another. From a complain, to a suggestion (since it can be a group project..you guys go figure), then to her not wanting, and suddenly she wants to see how I did it and ask for the materials, and then...Wa-la! She's doing half of it now. Brilliant. *Raise eyebrows and grin*

Our Mr Raaz, somehow managed to persuade me not to work on Saturday. I feel bad...*poutie*. But, I've already changed my shift to Friday, which means I have to skip school (that's bad too..very bad). But all is well...it's settled.

Same goes for my assignments! Hurray... *whistle and pop party poppers*! Relax, and what else should I do? Countdown!!!!! *points to the sidebar* Yes that "one". And this Friday.. *gasp!* Defected in The House with Claude Monnet!
Check his music here : www.claudemonnet.com

Ramly Ramly Ramly...that's all I can think of. *hmmm....*

No comments: