Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Energizer is my only coffee. Right at this moment.

The new slogan for this week would be... "Nothing beats me to oblivion like Ramly Burger!" Yes, the feeling of having that cheap indulgence melt in your mouth is the most exhilarating feeling, ever! But messy is the price to pay.

I guess majority of the class DTHD 0703A is trying to have the possibility of getting their Accounting n Finance assignment done. I had my own tactics..hahaa! But, I am still wide awake at the most absurd hours ever, 6.00am. The smell of McDonalds's breakfast is making me famish. Right, I am in every Singaporean's favourite fast food restaurant.

I think I shall log off and head home. Tmr, would be a whol new day for Ramly! Munch munch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.