Friday, April 17, 2009

Once again, the much beloved Friday is here to kickstart the weekend.

I walked into Kinokuniya, and felt dump when the words came out of my mouth before i could stop. I paused before the last word tho, but it was too late. "There're so many.......books." Yes, that exactly what came out. Don't laugh my friend, as I don't mean it that way. I certainly know what I am in for even BEFORE I stepped into the bookstore! There's no read in between the line of what I've just said, just a major simple wrong construction of sentence. It was suppose to be, "There are so many books that I have not read for so long.". I am not being defensive. So don't judge.

Every single time when my MSN trigger a msg, I wish it wouldn't be the, "Hey, lLOOK 100% SEXY GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS!". And mind you, it's all in caps, with colours. I keep telling myself, one more from you, and you're gone. But I can't bring myself to do it, these are friends whom I talked to and not just sitting on my list. Talk about that, I need to be on a clearing mode soon. I said SOON.

No comments: